Warbird Digest Back Issues 2007
Issue Fourteen - May / June 2007
- Mustang Masters - Mike Vadeboncoeur's Midwest Aero Restorations has gained a reputation for turning out the extremely detailed Mustang restorations.
- Lil Margaret - Nearly fifteen years ago Butch Schroeder set a new standard for warbird restoration with his North American F-6D "Mustang."
Issue Fifteen - July / August 2007
- Stearman! - Dave Groh turned the remnants of another PT-17 project into a finely restored work of art. Greg Morehead caught up with him to shoot some spectacular photos of the finished product and Groh relates the restoration story.
- Ol 927 - For four decades the Commemorative Air Force has been operating a Consolidated LB-30 "Liberator."
Issue Sixteen - September / October 2007
- Max's Mustangs - Like many warbird enthusiasts Max Chapman loves the P-51 Mustang. His business acumen has allowed him to explore this passion in ways that most only dream of.
- Throwing Rocks at a Mustang - The Bell P-63 Kingcobra doesn't captivate the public like the P-51 Mustang, but those have had the opportunity to fly it, swear by it.